Microsoft Teams Premium preview now available
Today, virtual meetings, webinars, and conferences are a necessity that allows businesses to continue working and unite employees, partners, and customers around the world. Now more than ever, teams need an integrated solution that brings together all the advanced meeting tools, takes their culture to the next level, and allows them to do more with less software and apps.
We are happy to announce that such a solution exists. Teams Premium is a new offering from Microsoft that includes the familiar Microsoft Teams experience and additional features for more personalized, intelligent, and secure collaboration with different audiences.
With Teams Premium you can:
Extend their organization’s brand and company culture across meetings with branding, organization backgrounds, and organization Together mode scenes.
Use AI to make the meetings they attend (or miss) more productive and impactful through:
- Live translation of captions to remove language barriers
- Intelligent recap features that offer smarter recordings with autogenerated chapters
- AI-suggested action items
- Insights to quickly catch up on missed meetings where their name was mentioned
Apply advanced meeting protection such as:
- End-to-end encryption for meetings
- Sensitivity labels for meetings with prevent copy/paste of meeting chat to better protect your virtual meetings
Deliver a high-quality webinar experience through:
- Advanced capabilities to streamline event workflows with registration waitlist and manual approval
- Facilitating behind-the-scene actions through virtual greenroom for presenters (separate from attendees) before the event begins
- Managing the attendee experience so they only see
Manage the end-to-end virtual appointment experience with:
- Advanced features like text reminders
- Custom-branded virtual appointments
- Centralized Virtual Appointment dashboard for a quick view into schedules, queues, and analytics to keep track of key usage insights such as no-shows and wait time information per appointment
General availability of Teams Premium is scheduled for early February 2023.
Currently the Microsoft Teams Premium preview is available as a limited trial. IT admins can enroll in it through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and activate a free trial license.
Need help or consultation from SMART business experts? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org